Diary of a 20 Something Year Old
This is my own personal mindfuck

The End, The Beginning and The Future

By Stephenchen
I am now alone. Alone in the best sort of way. I'm not going to recount how or why, but suffice to say that I have let Tanner go for the last time. I am Alone. I have no boys. I have no former flames. I have no one hanging over my head. I have moved away. I now live far from the home I once had. I don't have the things here to remind me of there. It's not that I've run away, but that I choose to let go. I realized that all that shit I had been spewing about being strong enough to stand on your own was the truth. I am strong enough. And I have grown. And I will continue to grow.

I'll write more later it's way past my bedtime

----------------
Now playing: Josiah Leming - They Say
via FoxyTunes
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?