Diary of a 20 Something Year Old
This is my own personal mindfuck

By Stephenchen
So someone took out my headlight.


Like hit it with a bat. which is pretty shady. But whatever 300 dollars later I'll have a new one soon enough. I hope that it was worth it for whoever did it.


I was supposed to go see Angela perform tonight in Indianapolis but of course, since I now can't drive at night, I can't go which is fucking pisstastic. Whatever, I'm going to finals now then. I'll probably go just for finals.


In other news, Mike called my mom a selfish, self centered CUNT. That pretty much ended all formality between us. I told him I never wanted to talk to him again. However it made it easier for me to let go even more, because no matter how I feel I could never be with someone who could disrespect the most important person in my life like that.


It's pretty nice outside, I support the situation. I'm gonna go get a car wash and drive around, see what everyone is doing.



Miss you Angela, I promise I'll make it to Finals. I will see you perform baby girl
 

1 comment so far.

  1. angela. March 30, 2008 at 6:04 PM
    love you.

    it's fine, i mean, we didn't have the greatest of runs this weekend, so you'll see how fierce we are in dayton. ha

Something to say?